- What information is being collected?
1.1 – We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with Paul and Nanda Wedding Photography and use any of our services. This includes:
• Names and Contact Information of the person(s) using or interested in our services.
1.2 – If you email us or send messages via social media, these messages are stored in our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better service. Both our email, social media accounts are password protected.
- Who is collecting the data?
2.1 – This data is being collected by Paul and Nanda Wedding Photography. We use password protected data management software to hold data, namely StudioNinja, and GoogleDrive spreadsheets.
- How is it being collected?
3.1 – The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form online, or tell us face to face, over the phone, via e-mail or message, including Instagram direct message and Facebook Messenger.
- Why is it being collected?
4.1 – Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered.
4.2 – Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience.
4.3 – We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
- How will it be used?
5.1 – Data I collect will be used by Paul and Nanda Wedding Photography to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
5.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Paul and Nanda Wedding Photography about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed from at any time.
5.3 – Paul and Nanda Wedding Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
5.4 – Paul and Nanda Wedding Photography has a legitimate interest in using images taken in relation to your booking and may use these images in the following ways (note, clients are free at any time to refuse the uses of these images at any time):
• On social media for promotion & advertising purposes;
• On our website for promotion & advertising purposes;
• For marketing materials (business stationery, flyers, business cards etc);
• For publications/print.
- How often will I be contacted?
6.1 – You will receive one initial response to your initial enquiry, using the contact information that you provided.
6.2 – One follow up contact will be sent by Paul and Nanda Wedding Photography within 30 days of your initial enquiry.
6.3 – All our communication is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have hired from us.
6.4 – After we follow up, if there is no response from you within 30 days, we will delete your contact information.
- Who will it be shared with?
7.1 – We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations or businesses. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes name, address and in some case e-mail address/mobile number).
• Password protected online gallery, CloudSpot.io, in order to send you the pictures. (Information shared includes name and e-mail address).
• Password protected data management software to hold data, namely StudioNinja. (Information shared includes name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – We will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
- How will this affect you?
8.1 – We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
- How long is the data stored?
9.1 – Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future.
9.2 – We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example, sale order records, payment records etc.
- Access to stored data.
10.1 – If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us. As well as trying to help you directly;
10.2 – You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- More information.
11.1 – If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
11.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
11.3 – This business is owned and operated by Paul and Fernanda Green, trading as Paul and Nanda Wedding Photography.
11.4 – You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.